Friday, March 20, 2009

Gymnastics was fantastic!












Wednesday was the start of Addison's 11 week gymnastic class. We arrived to a very packed "All About Kids" for the lesson. Addison was super excited to spend some well needed time with her Da Da. Kevin has been extremely busy helping his friend Adam out with renovations to his bathroom. He hasn't seen much of Addison lately and I was coaching her all day about gymnastics with Da Da. As the class began we met Addison's teacher, Mrs. Lisa. We all gathered around a brightly colored ABC rug. We began with some good o' stretching. Addison was into it at first but then suddenly noticed I was missing. She started crying and asking for Ma Ma. From that point on Kevin and I took turns helping Addison use the equipment. She got to do the vault, trampoline (her new favorite thing to do...bounce), balance beam, and foam pit. She really liked diving into the foam cube pit. Her class was full of mostly girls (6) and a couple of boys (2). I think the class went well. Addison enjoyed seeing other kids and telling them "hi". At the end of class we sang the "Good-bye" song and everyone got stamps on both hands and feet. Addison liked the stamps she kept trying to pinch them off her hand, I guess she thought they were stickers. As we left she blew kisses to her new friends and told Mrs. Lisa bye. We look forward to the next few weeks at All About Kids. It was very special family time!






1 comment:

Jeff, Dana, Hayden and Landon said...

so cute. bet she will look foward to her Wednesdays nights with dad.