



Kevin and I made a deal with Addison when this whole potty training business began. The deal was, if she peed on the potty 100 times she would get a slide for the yard. Since, we aren't in our own home, we didn't think a permanent structure would be a good option. Well, its a good thing she can't count to 100 yet because she actually achieved her goal pretty quickly. I was telling Holly and Heather about the slide we had promised Addison. Heather, who is a mother of two sweet girls said,"I have a plastic slide you can have." I couldn't believe that she had a slide that she was willing to give us. She explained her girls were too big for it and she was going to give it away. I knew Addison would be so excited to receive the slide she has been fixated on for weeks now.
I set the slide in the entry hall with a bow on it this morning. After going to the potty, Addison turned the corner and there in front of her was her very on slide. Yay! She was SO EXCITED. I managed to get a few pics of her playing on the slide with Pooh and Blankie. She played on it non-stop for an hours this morning. I know this slide will be well loved . Thanks to Heather and her girls for being so generous and giving the slide to Addison. We are very blessed to have such kind hearted, giving friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment