Sheep Dog
Short and Sassy!When we left for Vegas, Addison looked like a sheep dog. Kevin wants her bangs grown out but, Addison doesn't like to keep in bows or barrettes. If I put them in her hair she will keep them there for a bit and then rips them out pulling out chunks of hair. It makes me crazy. So Grammy has been joking around lately (or so I thought) about cutting Addison's hair. When we landed in Vegas I called mom and she said she gave Addison a trim. She explained that she "barely" trimmed her hair and bangs. I didn't think much of it. When we got home her hair although super cute, was super short. She looks so much older to me now. Her hair curls up much nicer and she no longer looks like a sheep dog or looks like she has a rat tail. Kevin's Uncle Jerry had teased me about Addison's hair since he was little. We both want her hair to be long but, have had to cut it three times now to make it look better. He asks me every time if we cut her hair just to tease me. Now, I actually have to say yes. From sheep dog to short and stylish! Grammy you are very sneaky with those scissors. Next time, I'm going to get a Grammy Cam before we go out of town! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment