Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting Wet In Wild at the Water Table





The big "must have" summer toy for me, I mean for Addison, was she HAD to have a water table. The search was on at yard sales and the GW. I picked one up for $5 and couldn't wait to fill it up and splash around outside. When I worked at the preschool we played at the water table A LOT. We put all sorts of things in it. It was an amazing sensory toy. Today we just put water in in but Addison had a blast. She was soaked in a matter of minutes, so I did what any mom would do, took of her clothes and let her have at it. She splished and splashed for a very long time. She had an all out blast. She loved watering my toes. The water was so cold but considering it was so darn hot outside the equaled themselves out. So glad we are finally getting to enjoy the end of summer. Our new house has really kept us extremely busy. Glad things are finally slowing down and we can have normal family time again.

No comments: