Boy oh boy are we in for it! Look how sassy this little girl is. I sure do love her cute little body in a swimsuit. Gosh I wish being chubby was cute when you got older. This is Addison new suit for the summer. It was a whopping $9.99 at Meijer. I heart Meijer. I get just about everything there. They know us by name there (sad I know). If I go in there without Addison the workers are not happy with me. I feel like Norm from Cheers. Everybody know our name. When we walk in the whole store stops and says, "Hi Addison and Andrea". Ok , not really but they do know us there. So not much to blog about just a cutie in her kini (as she says).
Friday, June 11, 2010
She Has an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
Boy oh boy are we in for it! Look how sassy this little girl is. I sure do love her cute little body in a swimsuit. Gosh I wish being chubby was cute when you got older. This is Addison new suit for the summer. It was a whopping $9.99 at Meijer. I heart Meijer. I get just about everything there. They know us by name there (sad I know). If I go in there without Addison the workers are not happy with me. I feel like Norm from Cheers. Everybody know our name. When we walk in the whole store stops and says, "Hi Addison and Andrea". Ok , not really but they do know us there. So not much to blog about just a cutie in her kini (as she says).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment