Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day is Everyday at our House



It's no big secret around here how much Addison adores her Daddy. This year for Father's day Kevin got to have a little free time and play a few holes of golf with his brothers. Addison and I went to have our usual Sunday breakfast with my parents. After breakfast Kevin met us at home where we surprised him with a cookie cake. There is nothing sweet that Kevin like more then a cookie cake. We also gave him some hair clippers so he can continue to cut his own hair and an engraved picture frame that has "Daddy's #1 Fan" on it. I have taken a few pictures on Addison in Kevin's cubs hat that her really likes so they will go in the frame and he wants to put it on his desk. It was a pretty mellow day but, trust me after the past month and the next few months ahead it is definitely something that we needed.
Addison is so lucky to have a Daddy that loved her so dearly. He plays with her, tucks her into bed in his own special Daddy way, he tickles her (which she loves), takes her upstairs to play, he always pushs her in the swing, he does pretty much anything she wants him to do. They make a great pair! I love their special bond. There is just something sweet about and girl and her Daddy. I sure do love my Daddy. I look forward to watching their relationship bloom and grow. Father's Day 2010 was a great day. Addison and I are so grateful to have such a wonderful Daddy. *No that isn't a misprint on the cake.* Addison has recently started rhyming everything. Kevin just so happened to be Daddy Paddy and now has been shortened to Paddy. It cracks me up how she can find a rhyming word for everyone. Hayden Baden, Kayla Wayla, Grammie Tammy, Mommy Ommmy, Ok you get the point. It is just cute and funny. My sweet quarkie little Addison Waddison :)