



Here are another pair of Pj's Addison got. I am totally obsessed with her looking so darn cute in pajamas. Addison has been pretending a a lot lately. She makes food for Kevin and I, she plays mommy to her baby- feeding, bathing, and loving her baby. The other day she had a runny nose and she wiped her nose by herself (which isn't new but the fact that she thought about Pooh was too cute) and then she wiped Pooh's nose too. I guess Pooh had a runny nose also. She has been helping me find things around the house that I misplace. I can never find my keys and she will help me find them. When we go bye bye she knows that Mommy needs shoes and she will go on her won and get my shoes and bring them to me. It's cool that she thinks of others and not just herself. She still loves Bob and the Beach Boys and listens to them many times through out the day. She is fabulous at naming body parts and has been for sometime. She knows what the cow, elephant, dog, owl, crow, horse,birds, sheep, and Poppie says. Poppie calls her Poopy Doo- I don't know why, my Dad is just funny like that. So we ask her what Poppie says and she says, "poo poo". She just never ceases to amaze Kevin and I. Everyday is a new adventure. These past six months have been so rewarding for me. I have loved getting to spend so much time loving, teaching, and enjoying Addison. Our time together is so precious. We have an appointment on July 15 to see the neurologist. I pray that all is well and our little girl is perfectly fine. I will keep you all posted with whatever the appointment brings please pray for us. Our love to all!
2 comments:
you'll have to come to the zoo with us. she'll love seeing all the animals and imitating the sounds they make.
I too am addicted to pj's and swimming trunks. I think Hayden has about 6 pair of swimming trunks no joke.
Hey Mrs. Kuhn! I am so glad you commented on my blog cause I lost your blog address. I will add it so I'll have it from now on. I would LOVE to see you and your little one when I come home like in September/October. I am so excited to be having a baby. It's just amazing!! I know you know what I mean. My prayers are with your sweet family!
Post a Comment