Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Sweet Sixteen (Months That Is!!)







OK so I have been waiting for this for a while now. Addison has gotten so sweet and loving lately. She went through a very long phase of telling me and others "no" for a kiss. Well, I guess 16 is pretty sweet. She has been covering me, Kevin, Grandma, Pop, De De, and Paw with Lots O' Love and Kisses. I am in heaven! Hayden has been as sweet as sugar since forever, but not Miss Thing! She has been sweet but very stingy with kisses. I love it because she make the maaaaaa noise when she kisses you. I am just taking it all in and enjoying the precious little moments. The days have been flying by and this little girl is growing up before my very eyes. I feel like my heart is so full of love it is bursting. I love this little girl so very much. I can't help but fall deeper in love with her each day. Happy sweet sixteen months baby! Me and Da Da love you soooooo much. Oh and the picture of her kissing the yellow thing- That is Haydie duck- she slept with it last night!

1 comment:

Jeff, Dana, Hayden and Landon said...

hey andrea wheres some more posts? anxiously awaiting some more photos of aj. Guess you probably heard hayden had to go back to the drs and now he has an ear infection on the right. last time it was the left. i thought we were going to by pass the ear infections but i guess we're making up for it now.