Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Girl Who Cries Wolf

I think I have created a monster. I was getting tired of Addison grunting and pitching fits every time she wanted or needed help with things. She gets very frustrated when she needs help. I guess she comes by it naturally because I hate asking for help too. Well, I was going to loose my mind with all the grunting so I taught her to just say help. I explained that if you need help with something to just say help. She now says help all of the time.

The other day she was in my closet playing while I was gathering laundry in the attached bathroom. I hear her yelling "Help Help Help". I went in the closet to see what she needed. She is sitting on the floor holding her Dora doll. She said, "Help Dora arm hurt". So we took Dora to the medicine cabinet and put a band aid on Dora's little stuffed arm. Addison was very happy about this. Two seconds later I hear "Help Help Help". I again check to see what she needs. She says, "Band aid off, Dora all better". So we took off her band aid and Addison proceeded to kiss Dora's arm.

It's pretty funny these days when Addison wants something she tells me either Dora or Pooh wants it. She will say, " Pooh wants ice cream" or "Dora wants juice". She tells me all the time that Dora pooped in her panties and to wipe her heiny.She is very loving and attentive to her stuffed animals needs.

She is getting very big these days and is turning into Daddy's shadow. She cries when he leaves to go anywhere. She wants to be right there doing what ever it is he is doing. The love between those two is so sweet. Kevin is really sweet and loving towards her. He plays with her and tickles her. She eats it up when he gives her his undivided attention. I'm so glad that they share such a special bond. There is just something about a girl and her Daddy.

No comments: