Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Michelin (wo)Man

My loving husband took me last night to get a Skinny Vanilla Latte. I absolutely hate being cold. Here lately, with all the snow and cold temperatures I have felt like I'm chilled to the bone. I wanted Addison to be warm and snug so I dressed her in layers. When she was all ready to go she looked like the Michelin (wo)Man. Kevin and I kept laughing at how cute she looked. She was waddling around the house flapping her arms. I just couldn't stop laughing and snapping shots of her. She is the best! We always have so much fun and laughter in our house because of Addison. Even in the coldest of temperatures my heart is warm with love! Don't you just want to squeeze this little pink puffy marshmallow girl?















1 comment:

Emily and Keith said...

Of course I always want to squeeze her!