Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome Baby Landon
















Landon Alexander Kuhn was born yesterday afternoon. He weighed in a 8.2 oz and was 20 inches long. He is the largest of all the Kuhn babies! Kevin and I got to visit with Landon, Dana ,and Jeff last night. He is such a beautiful and sweet baby. There is no better feeling then holding a sweet little baby. I just makes me realize how big my baby is.
Dana , Jeff, and Hayden we are so happy that you now have Landon in your family and ours. We have lots of love to give and can't wait to watch him lean and grow. It will be fun to watch he and Avery grow up together and Hayden and Addison continue to grow up together. I don't have to tell you how great it is to be parents, you are old pros. Actually, this time around you can tell us what it is like to have a family of four. I can ask you for advice and how the dynamics of the family change with two kids. I know Hayden will make a great big brother, just as Jeff did to Kevin and Keith.
My hopes for the future are that all the kids grow up close and are always healthy (and maybe someday there is another girl grandchild :)
We couldn't be more thrilled to have another nephew. We sure have enjoyed Hayden! We love you all and look forward to your new adventure! We will always be here to help and support you along the way. If you need a break we would love to help. Congratulations!

No comments: