Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yogi, Boo Boo, and Pooh have a picnic





































It was a beautiful day and I thought what a perfect day for Addison and I to share a picnic. Addison was super excited about the picnic. I kept trying to explain to her we were going outside, under the tree, spread out a blanket, sit down, and have a yummy lunch. I think maybe she understood it better when I said, "eat outside". She helped me find a basket, a sheet, and she helped choose the food for our very first picnic together. She carried the sheet into the kitchen and the basket to the door. She is a wonderful helper! The weather was cool and sunny. We sat under the maple tree and enjoyed our picnic lunch. Addison ate very well. I thought she may be too preoccupied with outside to eat, but she gobbled up her food. We had peanut butter sandwiches, strawberries, chips, and water. It was a very special time for us both and I think Pooh had fun also. I love being there to experience Addison's firsts. I'm always looking for new and fun things to do with her.

No comments: